Sunday, March 6, 2011

IPP Presentations




This week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday my fellow CreComms and I will be presenting our Independent Professional Projects at the Convention Centre.

The projects are something we have all worked on all year as a project we think up, get approved and work on completely independently (as the title implies...) all while still having to work on our regular classes. The projects have been real labours of love for all of us and it will be a very exciting time to see them presented this week. It definitely serves as a sort of culmination for our two years in the program.

My project was a promotional campaign for the Manitoba Soccer Association that centred around a blog entitled "The MSA Blog".

I chose it because it allowed me to write articles, use social media and do video all while promoting a sporting organization that is important to me. I think it gave me a chance to cover all of the bases.

Other students have done novels, coffee table books, video and radio documentaries, events, promotional videos and even live TV broadcasts or concerts.

It promise to be a great afternoon so I encourage you all to come down and support. Starts at 9 AM each day at the Convention Centre. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment