Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiring

As I mentioned in my last post, this week myself and all second year CreComm students presented their Independent Professional Projects at the Convention Centre.

I was completely blown away by the work of my peers and feel genuinely honoured to be included in a program with people so talented. I was particularly in awe of the video projects as it is something I know I just could never do if I was given years to work on. Kudos to everyone for their great work.

Too much happened for me to properly explain in a blog post, but I invite and encourage you to take a look at the #IPP11 Twitter feed where a team of first year students did an awesome job of filling the public in on and promoting everyone's projects. Give it a read, you won't be bored or disappointed.

keith

No comments:

Post a Comment